COVID-19 UPDATE: On July 27, Father Bill’s & MainSpring (FBMS) began accepting new intakes again at our individual emergency shelters, utilizing a new intake procedure designed to protect the health of our guests, staff, and community at-large.
If you are in need of shelter, we ask that you call one of our main shelters to schedule an intake appointment in advance:
- MainSpring House: 54 North Main Street, Brockton, MA 02301, phone: 508-587-5441
- Father Bill’s Place: 38 Broad Street, Quincy, MA 02169, phone: 617-770-3314
To schedule an intake appointment, please call the shelters on weekdays between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
A few important notes about our new intake procedure:
- We are not able to accommodate walk-in’s at our temporary shelter sites; all intakes are occurring at our main shelters, MainSpring House and Father Bill’s Place.
- FBMS is now operating with capacity limits at all sites in order to comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s social distancing guidelines. Once we reach our capacity limit at our individual shelters, we will maintain a waiting list for new intakes.
- New intakes must complete a COVID-19 test, which we will schedule with one of our partner healthcare providers.
For more information, please call our shelter sites.