Due to COVID-19, all in-person donation drop-offs must be scheduled in advance. Drop-offs are accepted weekdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. To schedule a drop-off, email us at email@example.com or call 508-427-6448.
- The most effective way to support FBMS’ mission during the holiday season is through a monetary donation, which gives our agency the greatest flexibility in providing critical resources to local individuals and families who are experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to donate.
- You can also get your friends and family involved by holding a Facebook fundraiser for FBMS. Click here to get started.
- During the holidays, we also encourage supporters to donate gift cards in lieu of presents. Gift cards give us flexibility when working with program participants to buy items they need, including food and toys for their kids. During the pandemic, donating gift cards helps FBMS preserve space, reduce travel between sites, and limit in-person drop-offs. Gift cards can be dropped off at (or mailed to): Father Bill’s & MainSpring, 430 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA 02301. Gift cards can be provided in any denomination to stores such as Walmart, Target, Stop & Shop, CVS, Walgreens, Market Basket, and Dunkin Donuts.
- This year, FBMS is putting together special gift bags for the 300 individual adults staying at our emergency shelters in Quincy and Brockton. Click here for a full list of high-need items. Items for gift bags must be donated by Friday, December 11.
You can also shop for us and ship to us directly through Amazon. Click here to view our Amazon Holiday Wish List.
- Our individual emergency shelters are in need of prepared meals throughout the COVID-19 crisis. For more information, visit helpfbms.org/covid19meals.