How You Can Help
During this crisis, more than 250 individuals and 130 families continue to rely on our shelters every night. We ask that you help us put the word out and/or consider contributing the following essential needs:
- Become a Hero of Hope. Cash donations provide us the most flexibility to respond to needs as they arise. Click here to donate online. Donations by check can be mailed to: Father Bill’s & MainSpring, Attn: Development, 430 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA 02301.
- Prepared meals We’re in need of prepared, serve-ready meals for our shelter sites in Brockton and Quincy. Click here for our specific meal needs for each site. Deliveries must be scheduled in advance. Contact Mary Ann Mendes, email@example.com (508-427-6448 X2283) for available dates and delivery instructions.
- We are hiring temporary, part-time, and full-time shelter support staff to help meet a growing need for our services. We’re paying $19/hour during this crisis. Click here for the job description. To apply, send cover letter resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bagged lunches (shelf stable items preferred) Click here to learn more about bagged lunch donations.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and cleaning supplies – masks, gloves, hand soap, Lysol spray and wipes, toilet paper, paper towels.
- Travel-size toiletries like shampoo, body wash, etc. for our shelter guests.
Donations can be sent or delivered to our individual shelter sites, Father Bill’s Place (38 Broad Street, Quincy) and MainSpring House (54 N. Main Street, Brockton), or to our administrative offices at 430 Belmont Street in Brockton. All donations must be coordinated in advance of delivery, and donations can be picked up at your vehicles by staff at these locations. To schedule a delivery, email email@example.com.